Open House Event Details
Visitors during the month of May will help us celebrate our 50 year anniversary! Refreshments will be offered along with a raffle of prizes including an electric, adjustable height desk(see below for contest rules)!
The most valuable gift could be the coupon issued to your company for 10% savings off of any one order placed between May 1st 2017 and December 31st, 2017 (coupon received for visiting)! This savings on top of our already low factory direct prices could save your organization thousands of dollars.
So join us, any time in the month of May for savings, a tour, a chance to win and so much more!
50 Anniversary Giveway Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or payment of money is necessary to enter. To enter the 50th Anniversary Giveway you will need to visit our location and register. Your name and e-mail address are required for online entry, there will be on-site forms or you can leave a business card for entry. Un-subscribing from eNewsletter prior to drawing will result in removal of entry.
2. LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY DURING GAME PERIOD PER PERSON. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same email address or from the same individual using different email addresses is in violation of this rule and will be declared ineligible.
3. TIME PERIOD. This sweepstakes begins on March 1st 2017 and ends on May 31 2017. National Office Services assumes no responsibility for lost data, mutilated, late or misdirected entries.
4. PRIZES. First place will win 1 gen2 up height adjustable table valued at over $1200. Second place will win a gen2 Task Chair valued at $700. Lastly our Third place winner will win a Zenergy Ball Chair valued at $260.
5. DRAWING. We will hold the drawing on June 2nd 2017 and will notify the winner via phone/email.
6. ELIGIBILITY. The sweepstakes is open to only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by federal, state or local laws. National Office Services employees and their immediate families of National Office Services and its affiliates (agencies, cooperating advertisers, etc.) are ineligible. Each winner, if asked, must execute an affidavit stating that the winner has complied with all the rules. By participating in the contest, each winner consents that National Office Services and anyone else it may authorize may use winner’s name, photograph or other likeness, biographical information and statements concerning the sweepstakes National Office Services without compensation for purposes of advertising and promotion.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. National Office Services. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the register to win should virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond National Office Service’s reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the instant spin game. National Office Services reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this register to win game or to be acting in violation of these official rules or those of any other National Office Services, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage National Office Services’s site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this spin game may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, National Office Services and Promoters reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. National Office Services.’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
National Office Services
15655 Brookpark Road
Cleveland, OH 44142
For visitors on our website we collect:
Our Web server automatically recognizes and records IP Address. We collect the e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information, sweepstakes and/or site registrations.
The information that we collect is used for:
The information we collect is used for internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference. It’s used to improve the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience. The contact information is used for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company. The information is not shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
With respect to sensitive information: We will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, address or other sensitive information.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, there will be a link at the bottom of every email we send that you can click to unsubscribe. (NOTE: Every time you attempt to Register to Win the 50th Anniversary give away you are re-subscribing)
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.